Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our Story................


As i begin writing this blog today, I am reminded of my two greatest passions- Fashion and Children!!!
Being a fashion designer by background and also being blessed as a young mum to a beautiful baby girl, I cater this blog to all the mum's who love dressing their children and have an interest in children's fashion.
Such little things and so many a looks for them :-)
My blog will be focussed on looks for the occasion- be it a birthday party , a playdate or just a simple outing as a day at the beach. I will also be discussing items of clothing and things of interest, all focussed not only on kids, but also on fashion.
I do believe that everything and anything that children wear can look amazing and that also because of the innocence with which they carry it off. Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons, which is meant to be celebrated.So let's celebrate together!

No comments:

Post a Comment